5 Ways To Help Guys With Long Hair
The difficult stage is when it’s not quite lengthy enough to treat as long hair and you are reduced to a baseball cap. Get past that stage, however, and you aren’t far from the finish line where adoring women await alongside jealous judgement from your fellow man. Growing it is one thing but knowing what to do with it is another, so here are some helpful suggestions:
- If you are trying to keep it casual, avoid blow drying. Air drying is kinder to your hair and gives you an ‘I woke up looking good’ look.
- A comb can isolate strands of hair, so run your fingers through your mane because it will present a better appearance and frankly, it feels nice.
- Special occasion? Maybe you are attending the banquet to end all banquets and you don’t want your long locks getting in the way of your smart attire. Apply some of our luxurious pomade and use a comb to render a side parting with a swept-behind-the-ears finale.
- Pony tails and headbands are your best friends when you’re at the gym. Keep it tucked and tidy while you’re pumping iron.
- Visit an excellent, experienced barber at least once every couple of weeks and get your hair tended to. Even if your desired hairdo is downright laid-back and lazy, you still need to give it some TLC.
In terms of trimming long hair in London, you’ll find our barbers very useful. They’ll even recommend you a product to take away which will make managing and maintaining long hair much, much easier. It is our very own Sea Salt Spray which is perfect for a messy, undone look with subtle hold. Whether you’re going away on holiday this summer or not, everybody will think you’ve just come back from the beach. Expect volume and expect thickness.
Our Sea Salt Spray is a great sidekick for men with long hair, purchase yours here.
Speaking of homes, we recently found a new one across the pond in New York City. Have you ever been to the Big Apple? If you find yourself in Manhattan, take a trip to our New York barbershop for a touch of British luxury barbering stateside. More info at www.pallmallbarbers.NYC.
Men’s Hair Styling Products
Styling To keep your haircut looking super groomed, try one of our styling products specifically formulated for all your hair needs, from light styling creams through to pompadour pastes for the slick 50’s look. A little goes a long way so use these products sparingly.
Find Pall Mall Barbers Midtown
Pall Mall Barbers Midtown Address: 10 Rockefeller Plaza Lower Concourse, New York City, NY 10020, United States
Please see a map of the concourse below.
Get $7 off your first haircut at Pall Mall Barbers Midtown
Click below to claim your $7 off voucher. Offer valid for new customers only
Westgate New York Grand Central – A Classic Hotel Near Grand Central Station in Midtown Manhattan
An iconic retreat that offers easy access to all the best New York City landmarks, Westgate New York Grand Central is the premier choice for hotels near Grand Central Station in Midtown Manhattan. Completely renovated Luxe rooms feature luxury beds, full private bathroom with quartz vanity and backlit LED mirrors, herringbone wood flooring, triple pane windows to reduce the noise from the busty NYC streets and more.
Westgate New York Grand Central offers multiple midtown Manhattan hotel deals and specials to suit any need. Take advantage of the best packages Midtown East Manhattan has to offer for hotels near Grand Central Station and experience all that the wonderful city of New York has to offer as well as numerous New York tourist attractions, all right on your doorstep.